Sunday 15 June 2014

just few words about...

...about everything a little.. so, a friend of mine asked me the other day if everything is okay with my internet connection because he don't see any new posts here lately (what a joker he is hehe).. yes everything is okay but real summer has come and it's the best part of the year, when it's about the weather, so I don't have time and will to sit in front of computer.. I'm flying around, have some work to do, going on long walks, riding a bike, drinking beers and stuff like this.. also I still read a lot (currently I'm reading Hyperion by Dan Simmons - it seems like really good book) and all that stuff occupies me and takes all my free time but that works just fine with me at this moment..
just my new finger tattoo ;)
beside all of this I destroyed  my finger really bad last week and it was hurting me as hell so I wasn't able to type nor anything with my right hand.. yes this is what happens when you try to do some construction works as a total amateur..
but yes, you can expect some new posts here on blog soon, I have a plan to write some reviews of a couple fanzines I have read lately and some other stuff (maybe new "let's bring some noise" post, etc.)..
also I can't wait Tuesday and concert in Čakovec, hope to see some of you there, you'll be able to buy there some stuff from Mentalna Smrt headquarter and of course to buy me few beers..
when it's about Mentalna Smrt, we have plan to publish new number of 'zine in next couple of months, as well there will be some new recordings released and maybe some gigs.. more info about that coming soon..
for the end here's some random (or not so random) noise for all of you fckrs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnOmJBNyemI
okay I think this is all for now, see/read you soon.. or how one my drunk friend would say: see you later alligator!.. I'm over and out!..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

o pa lepo kaj si se javil :)
vidim počel si i nokte lakirati..
hehe kaj su to neke blek metal fore??
dojdi danas na pivu i tekmu v 6
štakor

..crucified freedom.. said...

bum došel.. koje je to zlo, pa tolko pivi nisam v životu spil kolko ovih par zadnjih dana..

Anonymous said...

bome ni ja.. a prvenstvo je tek počelo..tjah
štakor